For the purpose of website security and to ensure that this service can continue to serve all Internet users, this website provides the following security protection measures
(1) Use a network intrusion detection system to monitor network traffic to confirm unauthorized attempts to upload or change, web page information, or sabotage.
(2) Install a firewall to prevent illegal intrusion, destruction, or theft or destruction of data, so as to avoid illegal use of the website and protect the rights of users.
(3) Install anti-virus software and regularly scan for viruses to provide users with a safer web browsing environment.
(4) Simulate hacker attacks from time to time, exercise system response procedures when security incidents occur, and provide appropriate security defense levels.
(5) Perform daily backup operations and back up all data to the backup host.
(6) Automatically receive all security maintenance e-mail notifications sent from relevant operating system vendors or application vendors, and install appropriate modification programs (PATCH) in accordance with the e-mail recommendations.